Next Up: G2 Marketing in the Round
Excited to share that I’ll be joining authors Gini Dietrich and Geoff Livingston on a panel to discuss best practices in integrated multichannel marketing programs at the launch party for their book Marketing in the Round. A must-read detailing diverse marketing disciplines from PR and advertising to social media and direct marketing, the event will focus on the following:
- How to form your marketing round
- What are the best methods to develop an integrated multichannel marketing program
- Which approaches work best based on your marketing round’s strengths
- How to measure your results
- How to integrate social media
- Best practices based on panel and attendee experiences
Following an opening keynote from Gini on breaking down silos and transforming corporate culture to empower integrated marketing, Geoff will speak to multichannel marketing approaches and selecting tactics. Before concluding with a networking reception (cocktails and hors d’oeuvres provided) myself, Tammy Gordon and Maddie Grant will join the conversation for a panel discussion led by Gini.
Pappas Group is a proud sponsor of this event.
What: G2 Marketing in the Round: Washington DC
When: June 21, 2012 | 4:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Where: AARP | 601 E Street NW, Washington DC
What’s Next? Tickets are $35 and can be purchased through Eventbrite
A version of this post was originally posted on DCeventjunkie.com